Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade udon noodles made with matcha aojiru recipe. You can cook homemade udon noodles made with matcha aojiru using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru:
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 110 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of packet Aojiru with matcha.
- Provide 1 of Flour for dusting.
Steps to make Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru:
- Add the cake flour and aojiru into a bowl, and mix with a whisk..
- Add the milk to the Step 1 bowl, and mix until the mixture comes together. Place in a ziploc bag, and step on it to knead gently for about 15-30 minutes..
- It's too much work for me, so I put all the ingredients in a bag from the beginning, and do the rest..
- It will look like this..
- Dust with flour, and roll it out and fold it into your desired thickness or cut into your desired width..
- It will should like this..
- Separate the noodles, and boil in boiling water for about 2 minutes. Adjust the boiling time depending on the thickness and width of the noodles..
- Serve them however you like..
- I usually set aside a small portion of the dough, and form into small balls just like dango balls, then eat with black sugar syrup as a snack..
If you find this Homemade Udon Noodles Made With Matcha Aojiru recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.