Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai udon noodles recipe. To cook mike's spicy thai udon noodles you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles:
- Take 2 (7 oz) of Packages Udon Noodles.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Thai Dried Shrimp [left whole].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [+ reserves].
- Prepare 3 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [diced].
- Use 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves].
- Prepare 3 of LG Fresh Thai Chili Peppers [minced + reserves].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Take 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Siriacha Sauce [+ reserves].
- Get 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [+ extra if desired].
- Provide of ● See Garnishment Ideas In Step #6.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles:
- Chop all of your vegetables and herbs. Including reserves..
- Add your dried shrimp, garlic and peppers to 4 cups water and boil for 5 minutes..
- Add your Udon Noodles and bring your broth back up to a boil..
- Drain and place quickly back into your pot..
- Adding no heat – add your soft herbs and seasonings. Gently mix and lift with chopsticks as not to bruise or tear your noodles..
- Serve immediately with with additional ginger, garlic chili, fish and soy sauces. Garnish with fresh cilantro, thai basil, additional peppers, lime wedges, radishes and sesame seeds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.