Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to western-style korean pancakes with cheese and udon noodles recipe. You can have western-style korean pancakes with cheese and udon noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles:
- You need 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Take 1/2 of pack Radish sprouts (optional).
- Get 1 medium of or large Egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Use 3 tbsp of Melting pizza cheese.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles:
- Microwave or boil the udon noodles, then chop them up roughly. Wash the radish sprouts, cut off the roots, and chop into thirds..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add the katakuriko and mix well with a whisk. Add the udon noodles, cheese and radish sprouts..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the pan is warm add the batter and fry until crispy..
- Turn the pancake over and fry until crispy on the other side, while pressing down with your spatula..
- Slide the pancake out onto a cutting board, and slice into 6 pieces. Serve with ketchup and mayonnaise drizzled on top..
- You can also put a whole pancake on your plate and cut it with a knife while eating..
- Make sure to mix the udon noodles in after letting them cool down a bit. If you put very hot noodles in the eggs, they may curdle..
- The only reason to cut the pancake up with a kitchen knife on a cutting board is to make it easier to eat with chopsticks. You can skip that Step if you like..
If you find this Western-Style Korean pancakes with Cheese and Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.