Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy udon noodles with lots of vegetables recipe. You can have spicy udon noodles with lots of vegetables using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables:
- Provide 2 of packs Udon noodles (frozen).
- Provide 100 of to 150 grams Ground chicken.
- Take 1 of generous amount Vegetables (Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, etc.).
- Get 700 ml of Dashi stock.
- Take 60 grams of Miso.
- Prepare 1 dash of Doubanjiang.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 piece of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Use 1 of Katakuriko.
Steps to make Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables:
- Grind up chicken thigh meat in a food processor. Stir fry the ground chicken with the chopped ginger until the meat is transparent. Add the miso and doubanjiang and stir fry well..
- Add the sake and sugar, plus the katakuriko dissolved in a little water..
- Put the dashi stock, Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms or whatever other vegetables you are using into a separate pan. When the vegetables are cooked through, add the frozen udon noodles..
- Add the meat-miso mixture you made in Step 2 to the pan. Simmer until the flavors have blended and it's done. Serve topped with chopped green onions..
- Delicious served with burdock root onigiri (rice balls)..
If you find this Spicy Udon Noodles with Lots of Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.