Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tacos recipe. To make chicken tacos you need 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tacos:
- Take of For Mayo Chicken:.
- Get 2 of breasts chicken.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chillie sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Pepprica powder.
- You need of For Salsa :.
- You need 8 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take of For Taco Shells :.
- You need 200 grams of Maize flour.
- Take 100 gram of wheat flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1 of and 1 1/2 litre Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken tacos:
- Heat oil and add garlic in it. Saute it for 30 secs and add chicken in it. Let the chicken dry..
- Now add spices and sauces and cook it for 3 mins and set aside. Cool it down and add 1 cup mayonesse, 2 tbsp diced capsicum and 3 tbsp corn. Mix all the ingredients well..
- Boil tomatoes in 1/2 cup of water for 5 mins. Then add all the ingredients in chopper and grind it..salsa is ready.
- Knead all the ingredients with warm water. Then make round balls and make roti of quarter plate size. Now deep fry for one minute..
- ASSEMBELING: In tacos first add salsa and then add mayo chicken and mayonise,diced tomatoes, capsicum and corn. Enjoy your tacos now 😊.
If you find this Chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.