Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's udon noodles and satay steak recipe. To cook sophie's udon noodles and satay steak you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak:
- Provide 1 of steak.
- Provide 2 of portions udon noodles.
- Use 2 of handfuls mixed oriental veg.
- Get 1/4 of cucumber, cubed.
- Take 1 of splash Sesame seed oil.
- Provide of sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Thai sweet chilI sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 150 ml of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili flakes.
Instructions to make Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak:
- Boil noodles per instructions. Drain and set aside..
- Slice steak and cook for a couple of minutes to your liking in Sesame seed oil. (I like mine medium rare)..
- In a separate bowl, mix your sauce ingredients. For a thinner sauce, add more milk..
- Heat your sauce mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and test the temperature. Repeat for 10 seconds a time until hot through..
- In bowl, place your vegetables, top with noodles and then chopped cucumber. Add your beef and pour on your sauce..
If you find this Sophie's udon noodles and satay steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.