Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Udon noodles with peanut sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon noodles with peanut sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodles with peanut sauce recipe. To cook udon noodles with peanut sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Udon noodles with peanut sauce:
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ginger divided.
- Use 4 clove of garlic divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 4 tbsp of soy sauce divided.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2/3 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of asian chili sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of udon noodles.
- Provide 2 cup of mung bean.
- You need 4 of thai eggplant.
- Use 1 cup of snow peas.
- Provide 2 of baby bok choy.
- Get 2 of serrano chili.
- Get 1 of lime wedges for serving.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions sliced.
- Take 2 of portabella mushrooms sliced.
Steps to make Udon noodles with peanut sauce:
- Boil noodles as directed on package.
- Slice mushrooms and serranos add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tbl ginger 2 tbl soy sauce. marinate while you get everything else ready..
- Heat peanut oil in a small saucepan on medium low heat. saute garlic and ginger. add water, remaining soy sauce and corriander and bring to boil. add peanut butter and lower heat to low. whisk until peanut butter is combined. mix in vinegar and chili sauce. remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. saute baby bok choy, thai eggplant, and mushrooms until vegetables are tender. turn to medium heat if needed. the mung beans, snow peas and scallions are left raw..
- In a large bowl toss noodles and vegetables with sauce. serve with a lime wedge.
If you find this Udon noodles with peanut sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.