Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Salt-Flavored Pan-Steamed Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Salt-Flavored Pan-Steamed Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple salt-flavored pan-steamed udon noodles with chinese cabbage and shrimp recipe. You can cook simple salt-flavored pan-steamed udon noodles with chinese cabbage and shrimp using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Salt-Flavored Pan-Steamed Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Shrimp:
- Use 2 of to 3 leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Take 80 grams of Frozen shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ＊ Kombu tea.
- Provide 1 tsp of ＊ Katakuriko.
- Use 50 ml of ＊ Water.
- You need 1 of bit less than 1 teaspoon Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of frozen udon noodles Salt, sake.
- Get 1 of pack Frozen udon noodles.
Instructions to make Simple Salt-Flavored Pan-Steamed Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Shrimp:
- Cut up the cabbage on the diagonal. Put into a pan with 50 ml of water, cover with a lid and cook over medium heat. When steam starts coming out, turn the heat down to low..
- When the cabbage has wilted and become watery, add the frozen shrimp, salt and a little sake. Put the block of frozen udon noodles on top and cover again..
- When the udon noodles have cooked through and started separating, mix everything together and add the combined ＊ ingredients..
- When the sauce has thickened a little, add the sesame oil and mix everything together. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed. Transfer to a serving plate..
- User "Soratea" made it with yakisoba noodles and bean sprouts. This looks great too!.
- If you don't have any shrimp, use fu (soft wheat gluten, like seitan) for a vegetarian version. You can use fish sausage as well..
- This is a version with cabbage and crab sticks, which is delicious too..
If you find this Simple Salt-Flavored Pan-Steamed Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.