Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos recipe. You can have mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- Use 2 cups of white rice.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro (for rice).
- Get 1 tablespoon of lime juice (for rice).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro (for guac).
- You need 1 of Serrano pepper (for guac).
- Provide 1 of Roma tomato (for guac).
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic (for guac).
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt (for guac).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (for guac).
- Provide 1/4 of of green pepper (for guac).
- Use 1/4 of of onion chopped (for guac).
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 2 teaspoons of freshly diced garlic (for rub).
- Use 1 teaspoon of dill weed (for rub).
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt (for rub).
- Get 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro (for rub).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ancho chili pepper (for rub).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle flakes (for rub).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (for rub).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chili pepper (for rub).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (for rub).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (for rub).
- Use 5 of Roma tomatoes (for salsa).
- Prepare 3/4 of of white onion chopped (for salsa).
- You need 1 of finely diced Serrano pepper (for salsa).
- Take 1/2 of of green pepper chopped (for salsa).
- Provide 1/3 cup of freshly chopped cilantro (for salsa).
- You need 2 teaspoons of freshly minced garlic (for salsa).
- You need 2 teaspoons of lime juice (for salsa).
- Provide 1/4 cup of frozen corn (for salsa).
- Use 1/4 of finely chopped cucumber (for salsa).
- Take 1 bag of small taco size flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- First: Prepare spices for dry rub in small mixing bowl and preheat grill to 350°-400°. If needed thaw chicken breasts, then spread dry rub evenly on both sides of breasts. Grill chicken until center reaches 165° and outside is slightly blackened. (About 15-20mins).
- Next chop and prepare veggies for both salsa and guacamole in separate dishes to make it easy to mix later. NOTE: wait to cut and spoon out avocado until you are ready to mix guacamole ingredients together..
- For salsa: Freeze tomatoes for a couple minutes to firm them up to avoid squashing them. Add tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, corn and cucumber to small mixing bowl and gently combine. Then add salt and lime juice and gently mix in..
- For guacamole: Cut open and discard pit of avocado. Spoon out interior and mash with fork till mostly smooth. (I prefer a few chunks of avocado.) Then mix in cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, and pepper together in bowl. Add salt, lime juice and black pepper and mix. Put a lid or cellophane on top of bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Once chicken is complete, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips..
- Serve together or separately with chips! I like serving then as tacos with a little cheese and sour cream, but that is entirely up to you. Enjoy!.
- P.S. for a little kick add some habanero pepper sauce! Remember a little habanero goes a long way!.
If you find this Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.