Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried natto and chopped udon noodles with sesame oil recipe. To cook stir fried natto and chopped udon noodles with sesame oil you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil:
- Prepare 1 of pack Natto (fermented soy beans) with the sauce that comes with it.
- You need 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Use 1/8 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed (to taste).
- Take 1 slice of Easily-melted cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of x 3 lots Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Ground sesame seeds (to taste).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take 1 of Soy sauce (to taste).
- Take 5 cm of Chopped green onions, optional.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil:
- Chop up the cabbage into small pieces..
- Cut the udon noodle bundle into 9 pieces..
- Mix the natto, the sauce that comes with it, and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil together..
- Heat another teaspoon of sesame oil in a frying pan. Add the udon noodles and cabbage and stir fry. Season with a pinch of salt, some pepper and a teaspoon of soy sauce..
- Add the natto and easily-melted cheese. As soon as the cheese has melted, transfer to a serving plate..
- Rip up the nori seaweed, sprinkle on top of the udon noodles with some ground sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Drizzle with the remaining teaspoon of sesame oil and enjoy..
If you find this Stir Fried Natto and Chopped Udon Noodles with Sesame Oil recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.