Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso Leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso Leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold salad-style udon noodles with tomatoes and shiso leaves recipe. You can have cold salad-style udon noodles with tomatoes and shiso leaves using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso Leaves:
- Use 1 of packet Frozen udon noodles.
- Get 1/2 of Tomato.
- You need 5 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fried onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of 2 x concentrate mentsuyu (use as is).
Instructions to make Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso Leaves:
- Prepare the udon noodles as directed on the package. I used microwavable noodles this time..
- Place the noodles in a colander and rinse under running water to cool. Cut the tomatoes into 1 cm cubes. Remove the shiso leaf stems, and cut them in half lengthwise. Pile and roll them up and cut them into thin strips..
- Drain the udon noodles, transfer onto a serving plate, top them with fried onions and tomatoes in that order, swirl in the mentsuyu, add the shiso leaves on top and it is done..
- Here are the udon noodles that I used this time. This can be cooked in a microwave instead of boiling, so it's especially perfect for a hot summer day!.
If you find this Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso Leaves recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.