Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodles with meat in only 3 minutes recipe. You can cook udon noodles with meat in only 3 minutes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes:
- Provide 1 of pack Sanuki udon noodles, frozen.
- Take 1 bunch of Burdock root, finely shaved.
- Take 1 bunch of Garlic shoots.
- Use 80 grams of Beef shoulder offcuts (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of pack Natto sauce (the sauce that comes with a pack of natto).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Yakiniku sauce, white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes:
- Moisten the frozen udon noodles and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. You can boil the udon noodles instead of course..
- In the meantime, stir fry the beef in a frying pan. It will change color in about 2 minutes. Add the burdock root and garlic shoots and season with salt and pepper..
- Around the time the meat and vegetables are done, the microwaved noodles will be done too. Add the sauce that comes with a pack of natto and mix..
- Pile the meat and vegetables on top of the udon noodles, add some yakiniku sauce and sesame seeds, and it's done..
If you find this Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.