Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Tasty Japanese Style Creamy Udon Using Frozen Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Tasty Japanese Style Creamy Udon Using Frozen Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super tasty japanese style creamy udon using frozen udon noodles recipe. You can have super tasty japanese style creamy udon using frozen udon noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Tasty Japanese Style Creamy Udon Using Frozen Udon Noodles:
- Prepare 3 of servings Frozen udon noodles.
- You need 1 dash of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hon dashi Japanese stock granules.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper (to finish on top).
Instructions to make Super Tasty Japanese Style Creamy Udon Using Frozen Udon Noodles:
- Microwave the frozen noodles for 5 minutes until they start to separate..
- In a pan, add just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add Hon dashi and turn on the heat to medium-high..
- When it starts to boil, add the noodles and soy sauce and heat up while untangling the noodles..
- Turn the heat to low and add the heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper. Serve on plates..
- Sprinkle with the black pepper and enjoy!.
If you find this Super Tasty Japanese Style Creamy Udon Using Frozen Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.