Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodles alle vongole recipe. To cook udon noodles alle vongole you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Udon noodles alle Vongole:
- Provide 2 of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- Prepare 300 grams of Asari or manila clams.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tsp of Granulated soup stock from sea scallops.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 3 of Scallions.
Steps to make Udon noodles alle Vongole:
- Remove sand from the clams and wash them. Remove seeds from the red chili pepper. Mince the garlic, scallion and red chili pepper..
- In a deep pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook the udon noodles and remove from the pan..
- In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic and red chili peppers. When fragrant, add the clams and cook for a shot while, then add the sake and water. Cover with the lid and bring to a boil..
- Once the clams have opened, add the cooked udon noodles, soup base from the scallops, soy sauce and salt and bring to a boil. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the liquid..
- Serve on a plate and done..
If you find this Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.