Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kimchi udon noodles with chinese cabbage and pork recipe. To make easy kimchi udon noodles with chinese cabbage and pork you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork:
- You need 1 of pack Boiled udon noodles.
- You need 1 large of leaf Chinese cabbage.
- Get 70 of to 80 grams Pork (thinly sliced).
- Use 85 ml of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kimchi base seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of White ground sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork:
- Cut up the cabbage. Heat up the water and add a dash of sake (not listed in the ingredients). Add the pork and cabbage and simmer while skimming off the scum properly. Add the mentsuyu sauce and the kimchi seasoning. Add the udon noodles and heat through. Finish by adding the ground sesame seeds..
- I have a hungry growing teenager in the house, which is my excuse for the huge portion shown here..
If you find this Easy Kimchi Udon Noodles with Chinese Cabbage and Pork recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.