Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Udon Noodles with Raw Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Udon Noodles with Raw Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot udon noodles with raw egg recipe. You can have hot udon noodles with raw egg using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Udon Noodles with Raw Egg:
- Prepare 150 grams of Udon (Sanuki udon is best).
- Prepare 1 of Raw egg (or poached).
- Take 1 of Thinly sliced scallion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce (or mentsuyu).
- You need 1 of Shredded nori, white sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Hot Udon Noodles with Raw Egg:
- Boil the udon noodles in a pot (you can use dried or fresh). Transfer the hot noodles directly from the pot to your dish..
- Place the fresh egg on the top-center of the udon, sprinkle with the shredded nori, pour in the dashi soy sauce, and mix it up with chopsticks to finish. Garnish with shredded nori and sesame seeds to taste..
- Those who are living overseas (like me) can't eat raw eggs, so you can also use poached or soft-set eggs (these are half-cooked too, so they're still probably not the best to have, but we eat them up anyway)..
If you find this Hot Udon Noodles with Raw Egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.