Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pad thai with dried udon noodles recipe. To make easy pad thai with dried udon noodles you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles:
- Take 100 grams of Dried udon noodles.
- Prepare 4 of Shelled shrimp.
- Get 2 of bunches Garlic chives.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried shrimp.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Use 2 tsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Brown sugar.
- You need 1 dash of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/16 of Lemon (cut into wedges).
Steps to make Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles:
- Preparation: cut the garlic chives into 5 cm pieces and slice the onion finely. Make the scrambled egg. Mix the ★ ingredients..
- Boil the dried udon noodles for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain ..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry the shrimp until their color changes. Then add the noodles, dried shrimp and ★ ingredients and mix everything together. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the scrambled eggs, the onion and the garlic chives and stir lightly. When the onion has cooked lightly, serve on a plate with the lemon wedges..
If you find this Easy Pad Thai with Dried Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.