Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and salty pork udon noodles recipe. To cook sweet and salty pork udon noodles you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles:
- Use 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 5 cm of Japanese leek or scallion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of ★Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- You need 1 of as much as you like ★ Doubanjiang.
- Take 2 tsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ★Chinese style soup base.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ★ Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko slurry (a mixture of katakuriko and water).
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Get 1 of Poached egg.
Instructions to make Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles:
- In a pan, heat the sesame oil and cook the tubed garlic and ginger..
- After garlic and ginger become aromatic, add the pork and cook until brown..
- Turn off the heat and add the ★ marked ingredients..
- Turn on the heat and cook, stirring..
- Turn off the heat again and add the katakuriko dissolved in water, stirring constantly. Turn on the heat and cook until the sauce becomes slightly thick..
- Heat up the udon noodles in boiling water. Drain and serve in a plate..
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and top with sliced scallions and poached eggs, and you're done..
- Mix everything together and enjoy. It's super delicious..
- These are the Chinese seasonings used in the recipe….
If you find this Sweet and Salty Pork Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.