Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and so good! green onion and pork stir-fried udon noodles recipe. You can have easy and so good! green onion and pork stir-fried udon noodles using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of pack Cooked udon noodles.
- Use 80 grams of Pork (roast, belly, chopped or whatever you have).
- You need 2 of stalks Green onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 1/2 of to 2 tablespoons Mentsuyu with bonito dashi base.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
Steps to make Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles:
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the pork..
- Run some water over the udon noodles to de-tangle them. When the pork is cooked, add the noodles to the pan and stir-fry quickly. Add the green onions and continue stir-frying..
- When the green onion is cooked, add the mentsuyu concentrate, stir quickly and turn off the heat. Add the butter and let it melt with the residual heat..
If you find this Easy and So Good! Green Onion and Pork Stir-Fried Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.