Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy recipe. To make authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Provide 210 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 130 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Mix the bread flour and cake flour together in a bowl. Dissolve the salt in water, and add the water little by little into the bowl with the flour, using cooking chopsticks to mix..
- Add enough water so that it looks crumbly. It's the right amount when it looks like it's a bit too dry. You don't have to use up all the water!.
- Put the crumbly mixture in a zip bag or other plastic bag, and gather up into a ball of dough over the bag. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes. (This will evenly distribute the moisture through the dough.).
- Step on the dough over the bag for about 20 minutes. When the dough is flattened, take it out, fold up into thirds, and step on it again. This is the key to making udon noodles with great, springy texture! I always step on it for 40 minutes..
- Form the dough into a square, and rest at room temperature for 1 hour. I've done everything so far without getting my hands all floury!.
- Roll out the dough about 3 mm thick. Use either bread flour or cake flour to dust your rolling pin and work surface..
- Fold the dough up into fourths and cut it into 3 mm wide noodles. If the thickness of the dough is 4 mm, if you cut it into 4 mm wide noodles it will look the best. Don't forget to dust the cut noodles with flour as you work..
- Boil in plenty of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes to produce shiny, beautiful udon noodles. Any noodles you won't be eating right away can be frozen before boiling..
If you find this Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.