Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy microwave udon noodles with yakiniku sauce recipe. To cook easy microwave udon noodles with yakiniku sauce you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce:
- Take 1 of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- Provide 40 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Take 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of Yakiniku sauce (medium-spicy).
Steps to make Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce:
- Microwave the frozen udon noodles in the bag for 3.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces, thinly slice the Japanese leek diagonally, and thinly slice the shiitake mushroom. Coat in the yakiniku sauce. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Add the udon noodles into Step 2, and mix..
- Remove the wrap, and microwave again for another 1.5 minutes at 600 W. Briefly stir, transfer to a bowl, then it's done..
- "Easy Microwave Lunch Udon Noodles with Buttery Yuzu Pepper Paste".
- "Easy Lunch Carbonara Udon Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170435-easy-udon-carbonara.
- "Easy Microwave Mentaiko Cream Udon Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171219-a-simple-microwaved-lunch-mentaiko-and-cream-udon-noodles.
- "Easy Microwave Napolitan-Style Udon Noodles".
If you find this Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.