Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple stir-fried udon noodles with spring cabbage recipe. To cook simple stir-fried udon noodles with spring cabbage you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage:
- You need 1/4 of Spring cabbage.
- Get 2 of bundles Cooked udon noodles.
- Provide 3 slice of Bacon or ham.
- Use 2 of teaspoons-1 tablespoon Garlic soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Dashi stock (granules).
- You need 1 of pack Bonito flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cold water or hot water.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage:
- Cut the cabbage into chunks and the bacon into 1.5 cm wide slices..
- Heat up a frying pan and add a little oil. Stir-fry the bacon until cooked and then add in the cabbage. Quickly stir-fry the cabbage then add in the udon noodles and stock as well..
- Add the water into the pan and cook the noodles while untangling them. When the noodles have softened, drizzle some soy sauce in from the sides of the pan and give the entire mixture a quick stir-fry..
- Plate the noodles and sprinkle some bonito flakes over the top..
- Please refer tofor instructions on how to make garlic soy sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143341-garlic-soy-sauce.
If you find this Simple Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Spring Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.