Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried udon noodles recipe. To cook fried udon noodles you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Udon Noodles:
- Provide 1 of pack Cooked udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Pork.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Vegetables (I used onion and bean sprouts).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dashi stock powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of Umami seasoning (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 packages of Bonito flakes.
Steps to make Fried Udon Noodles:
- Cut the vegetables. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the pork..
- When the pork has cooked, take out to a tray, but keep the oil in the pan. Cook the vegetables with the pork oil..
- Once the vegetables have cooked, add the udon noodles, season with umami seasoning (optional), dashi stock powder and sake..
- Sprinkle bonito flakes on the noodles. Fry the noodles well until browned..
- After the noodles have cooked well, season with Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and mix. It's done..
- It's delicious!.
If you find this Fried Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.