Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Salty Butter and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Salty Butter and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and salty butter and soy sauce stir-fried udon noodles recipe. To make sweet and salty butter and soy sauce stir-fried udon noodles you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Salty Butter and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Get 50 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each ★ Sake, mirin, and soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 8 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of poached egg, shiso leaves, and shichimi spice or black pepper Toppings.
Steps to make Sweet and Salty Butter and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Udon Noodles:
- Combine the ★ ingredients (if you have enough time, I recommend heating it in the microwave at 500 W for about 50 seconds, so the sugar dissolves easily). Make a small cut on the package of the udon noodles..
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat the vegetable oil on a skillet and cook the chicken on both sides until browned (it does not need to cook through). Wipe off the excess oil..
- Meanwhile, warm the udon noodles in the microwave at 500 W for 1 minute..
- Add the ★ ingredients into the Step 2 skillet. Cover the chicken with the udon noodles from Step 3, and top with butter. Cover the skillet and reduce heat to low..
- Cook it for 3 minutes and remove the lid. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and it is done..
- Top the udon noodle with poached egg, and thinly sliced shiso leaves. Sprinkle with shichimi spice or black pepper if desired..
If you find this Sweet and Salty Butter and Soy Sauce Stir-fried Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.