Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried udon noodles with melting cheese and fluffy eggs recipe. You can cook stir fried udon noodles with melting cheese and fluffy eggs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs:
- Provide 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Use 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1/2 small of Onion.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 of pieces Processed easy-melt cheese.
- Get 3 tbsp of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Steps to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs:
- Cut the sausages into diagonal slices..
- Slice the onion thinly..
- Cut the cheese into small pieces to make it easier to mix in, and combine with the egg to make the beaten egg mixture..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the sausages and onion until the onion is wilted..
- Add the udon noodles and sauces and mix together. Transfer to a serving plate..
- Wash out the frying pan, add a generous amount of oil and heat. Add the egg mixture..
- Stir in the egg around the pan, and when it's soft set, gather into one mass and slide on top of the udon noodles..
- This is the brand of cheese I used..
If you find this Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Melting Cheese and Fluffy Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.