Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock-Pot Pork Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock-Pot Pork Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Pork Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot pork chili recipe. You can have crock-pot pork chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock-Pot Pork Chili:
- Provide 1 lb of ground pork.
- Use 2 cans of Rotel.
- Use 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1 can of white northern beans.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of a yellow onion diced (our whole if you love onion).
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide of Spices.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Take of Curry powder.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
Steps to make Crock-Pot Pork Chili:
- Dice onion..
- Mix onion and pork in a bowl..
- Dust the pork with black pepper..
- Add other spices sparingly. Don't overpower the pepper..
- Fry the mixture in something oily. I had some bacon grease leftover from breakfast. Only needs to brown the edges. It should look like sloppy meat balls..
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check your Crock-Pot's manual for suggested times..
- I enjoy my Chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream..
If you find this Crock-Pot Pork Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.