Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili recipe. You can cook julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Provide 1 of green pepper finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Take 15.5 oz of can spicy chili beans.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1 Pkg of favorite chili seasoning mix.
- Take 2 TBS of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Garnishes (optional).
- Use of Chopped green onion.
- Take of Finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Take of Dollop sour cream.
Instructions to make Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili:
- Sauté green pepper and onion in oil (as needed) until soft, ~5 min, add turkey and cook until cooked thoroughly, add in garlic, Mix and drain..
- Add turkey mixture to crockpot and add remaining ingredients (excluding garnishes) cook low for 1 1/2 hours or high for an hour. Serve with favorite garnishes.
If you find this Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.