Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock pot chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chili recipe. To make crock pot chili you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock pot chili:
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic (less if you don't like garlic).
- Use 1 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat cubed into tiny bite sizes pieces. Or substitute preferred protein here.
- Provide 12 oz of To 18 ounces of tomato sauce, canned..
- Prepare 1 can of 16 ounce size black or red beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cooking red wine.
- Prepare 16 oz of Jar of mild salsa.
- Take 2 tbsp of Dried cilantro.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 12 oz of Water.
Instructions to make Crock pot chili:
- In large skillet saute sliced onions and garlic with butter or oil to keep from sticking.
- Pour onion/ garlic mix into crock pot.
- Brown ground beef or cubed meat in same skillet.
- Mix beef and all remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or cook on low for up to 8 hours, checking periodically to make sure there is enough liquid in the pot to keep contents from burning..
- Serve with favorite sides or toppings, like cheese, sour cream, croutons, etc..
If you find this Crock pot chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.