Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. You can cook grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Use of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Get of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- Use 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Provide of zest and juice from one Lime.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide of For the Tacos.
- You need 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- Take 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- Get of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For Serving.
- Get of Hot Sauce.
- Provide of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
Instructions to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
If you find this Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.