Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef chili recipe. You can cook crock pot beef chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Beef Chili:
- Prepare 1 of spray olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper diced.
- Take 2 of serrano or jalapeno peppers finely chopped.
- Take 1 of tin chopped tomatoes with basil.
- Take 1 of tin red kidney beans.
- You need 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of chilli powder to taste.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream for serving.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Beef Chili:
- Heat a skillet over a medium temperature, spray lightly with olive oil. In small batches brown the ground beef. Drain the excess fat with each batch..
- Place the ground beef into the crock pot..
- Empty the tin of kidney beans into a sieve and rinse well before adding to the beef..
- Add all the other ingredients apart from the sour cream. I use approx. 3 tbsp. of chili powder which I would say is a medium heat. Stir well..
- Leave to cook on a low heat for 6 hours or a medium heat for 4 hours..
- Serve with rice and 1tbsp of sour cream..
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.