Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese recipe. To make baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese:
- Use 1 cup of cauliflower cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of italian herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
Steps to make Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese:
- First in a bake tin apply olive oil all over.Now add cauliflower and garlic cloves. Then add black pepper powder,italian herbs and salt as per taste. Sprinkle some oil on cauliflower pieces..
- Preheat the oven at 100 degree. Now put cauliflower into oven at 150 degree. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out from oven. Now sprinkle parmesan cheese all over and again put into oven for about 2-3 minutes. Take out from oven. Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese is ready to serve. Serve hot..
If you find this Baked cauliflower topped with parmesan cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.