Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked cauliflower okonomiyaki recipe. To cook oven-baked cauliflower okonomiyaki you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki:
- Provide 1 cup of SR Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of Cauliflower *thinly sliced.
- You need 200 g of Thinly Sliced Pork.
- Use 1/4 cup of Corn Kernels.
- Prepare of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Provide 50 g of Cheddar Cheese *cut into 1cm cubes.
- Use of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs and Salt..
- Add thinly sliced Cauliflower to the batter and mix it well. Add Corn Kernels and Cheese pieces and combine..
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Spread the mixture on the trays and cover with Thinly Sliced Pork..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until Pork is brown and crisp and the Cauliflower mixture is cooked..
- Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and serve..
If you find this Oven-baked Cauliflower Okonomiyaki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.