Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the lights. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked foxnut(makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers recipe. To cook baked foxnut(makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers:
- Provide 1 cup of makhana.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled cauliflower.
- Take 1 of chopped red bell peppers.
- Take 1 tsp of flour.1tsp butter.1cup milk.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper..salt and sugar according to taste.
- Use 2 tsp of cream.1piece cheese slice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
Steps to make Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers:
- Blanch the cauliflower.
- Heat the pan.add the butter.
- Now add chopped garlic.stir for a while.
- Then add flour.again stir.now add milk.
- Mix it very nicely.add all ingredients.accept makhana and cauliflower and bell pepper.
- When it becomes little thick switch of the flame.
- Now add the makhana cauliflower and bell pepper..
- Mix it..pour in a baking tray.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 10minutes in 160 degrees.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Baked Foxnut(Makhana) with cauliflower and red bell peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.