Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 recipe. To cook baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas(i have used frozen).
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Garam masala.
- You need of Kitchen king masala.
- Get of Cumin powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Coriander powder.
- Use of Oil.
Steps to make Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3:
- First of all chop cauliflower into small florets.Don’t chop in small pieces.Now dice carrots.Put all three things into colander and wash them..
- After all the water is drained.Transfer to baking tray.Now add in oil and all spices according to your taste.Stir it well..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Now put in the baking tray and let it cook for around 40 minutes.Keep stirring in between.At least 3 times.Broil it for 1 minuet.But keep eye on it while broil.Sabji is all ready to dig in.Enjoy with Roti..
- You can use this sabji for making pulav or biryani too….i have tried couple of time it tastes yum..
If you find this Baked cauliflower,carrot and peas sabji #hmf #breakfast #post no 3 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.