Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Veggie Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Veggie Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veggie Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veggie tacos recipe. To make chicken and veggie tacos you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Veggie Tacos:
- Provide 100 gms of Chicken mince.
- Provide 100 gms of Chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers.
- Get 2 of big onions chopped.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 and 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small iceberg cabbage. Chopped in strips.
- Get 10 of taco shells.
- Use 50 gms of Shredded cheese.
- Use 50 gms of sour cream (optional But I love it on tacos).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken and Veggie Tacos:
- Guacamole: Cut avocado in the center take out the seed and remove the pulp in a bowl. Mash it with a fork. Add 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp finely chopped onions, 1 tsp lemon juice and salt. Keep aside..
- Salsa: take 4 tbsp chopped onions and chopped tomatoes in a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well and keep aside..
- Chicken: Keep a kadhai on the gas. Add 3 tsp olive oil. Add remaining chopped onions and sauté for 2 min. Then add chopped garlic and sauté for another minute. Add chopped bell peppers and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chicken mince, 1 tsp chilli flakes and salt. Cover and cook until done. Make it dry. Keep aside..
- Now you’re ready to assemble the tacos..
- Line the tacos with shredded iceberg cabbage. Add a table spoonful of chicken. Then add 1 spoon of salsa and guacamole and sour cream each. Top it up with shredded cheese. Your TACOS are ready..
- Serve them on a bed of the veggies used in the recipe..
If you find this Chicken and Veggie Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.