Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Livings Cream cheese pound cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Livings Cream cheese pound cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern livings cream cheese pound cake recipe. To make southern livings cream cheese pound cake you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Livings Cream cheese pound cake:
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese at room temperature (8 oz.).
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of butter-room temperature.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- Take 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour (i use 1 1\2 cup cake flour and 1 1\2 cup all purpose flour).
Instructions to make Southern Livings Cream cheese pound cake:
- Preheat oven 300°F.
- Mix butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Gradually add sugar and beat 5 minutes. Add eggs one of the time and allow to incorporate before adding more. Then stir in vanilla.
- Sift flour and salt and gradually add to mixture. Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into a well grease and floured bundt or tube cake pan.
- Place two cups of water in an oven proof container on the rack next to the cake.
- Bake the cake at 300°F for 1 hour and 45 minutes until cake is done or toothpick comes out clean..
- After cake has cooled decorate as desired.
If you find this Southern Livings Cream cheese pound cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.