Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Scallops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Scallops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked scallops recipe. To make baked scallops you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Scallops:
- Provide 6-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/8 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated eden cheese.
- Get 20-25 pcs of small and medium scallops.
Instructions to make Baked Scallops:
- Melt butter and saute garlic set aside.
- Make bechamel sauce. Melt butter and mix flour gradually to butter to create a roux. Slowly add the milk to the roux. Then gradually add the remaining milk. Season with salt..
- Arrange scallops on the baking pan. Pour garlic butter then bechamel sauce and top it with grated cheese..
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Until cheese starts to melt and top turns brownish and bubbly. Do not overcook it will toughen the scallop meat..
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
If you find this Baked Scallops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.