Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork belly in abalone scallop sauce recipe. You can have baked pork belly in abalone scallop sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce:
- Prepare 4 Strip of Pork Belly.
- Get 8 tbsp of Abalone Scallop sauce.
- Get of season with salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of abalone scallop sauce.
- Provide 1 of toasted buttered bread.
- Take 1 of Apple.
Instructions to make Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce:
- Season the Pork Belly with salt and pepper then layer it on a lightly oil baking tray.
- Apply generously the abalone scallop sauce on both side.
- Bake it at 220 for 20 minutes then lower to 180 for For 45 minutes to 1 hours or longer depending on the thickness of the porkbelly.
- After 1/2 hour turn it over and continues to bake it for another 1/2 hour.
- Once done, trim away the skin and slice it into bite size.
- I melted some the butter and the heated up the scallop sauce separately and drizzle on the open sandwich and enjoy my lunch.
If you find this Baked Pork Belly In Abalone Scallop Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.