Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel shortbread cookies (betty crocker) recipe. You can have salted caramel shortbread cookies (betty crocker) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker):
- Prepare of Cookies.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 1 packages of (14 oz)h caramels, unwrapped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 4 oz of semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse salt.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker):
- heat oven 350°.
- large bowl: beat 1-1/2 cups butter with mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla..
- On low speed, beat in flour until blended..
- Divide dough in half. Between two sheets wax paper, roll one portion dough 1/4 inch thick..
- Cut with 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter..
- Place cutouts about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with second portion of dough..
- Bake 12 to 14 mins or until barely lightly golden. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. cool completely..
- Microwave caramels and milk uncovered on high 2 mins 30 secs, stirring every 30 secs until melted and smooth..
- Frost each cookie with 1 tsp caramel mixture..
- Microwave chocolate and 1Tbs butter uncovered on high 1 min 30 sec, stirring every 30 secs until melted and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate over caramel on each cookie. Sprinkle with salt. Let stand…
If you find this Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.