Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to betty crocker beef stroganoff recipe. To make betty crocker beef stroganoff you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of sirloin steak.
- Get 1 of large onion diced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves chopped fine.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Beef Broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 8 oz of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- Use 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1/4 cups of butter.
- Get 1/4 cups of flour.
- Get 3 cups of cooked Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff:
- Cut meat into 1/2in. cubes set aside..
- Melt butter in skillet, add mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Sautee in saucepan until onions are cooked thoroughly. Empty onion mixture into bowl..
- In same saucepan cook meat until Browned. Add 1 cup of beef broth. Add the salt and Worcestershire sauce bring to a boil. Add lid and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add flour into the other 1/2 cups of beef broth and add to beef mixture. Add in the onion mixture, stirring constantly. Boil And stir one minute. Add sour cream stirring until hot. Serve over noodles..
If you find this Betty Crocker Beef Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.