Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies pineapple-upside down cake recipe. You can have amies pineapple-upside down cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake:
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 7 slice of pineapple, drained.
- Use 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of egg, unbeaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake:
- Melt butter in 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle with sugar and pour pineapple juice. Arrange pineapple slices. Sift dry ingredients together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming well. Add unbeaten egg and beat well. Combine milk and vanilla..
- Add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Blend well after each addition. Pour over pineapple..
- Bake on moderate oven 375°F for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, turn upside down. Cool!.
If you find this AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.