Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple crumble with oat flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple crumble with oat flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple crumble with oat flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble with oat flour recipe. You can have apple crumble with oat flour using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple crumble with oat flour:
- Get 6 of Apples (any kind).
- Provide 80 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of oat flakes.
- Provide 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of egg unbeaten.
- Get 50 gr of margarine.
- Prepare of Cinnamon as you wish.
- Get of Nutmeg as you wish.
Instructions to make Apple crumble with oat flour:
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..
If you find this Apple crumble with oat flour recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.