Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect chicken tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tacos recipe. You can have chicken tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken tacos:
- Take 2 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 2 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of sour cream.
- Take 2 dozen of corn tortillas.
- Use 1 can of of rotel.
- Provide 1 small of can of tomato paste.
- Get 1 small of can of chopped green chilies.
Steps to make chicken tacos:
- boil the chicken on medium high heat until done…about 8 to 10 minutes..
- add the rotel the tomato paste and the green chilies. add a little more water until it blends thoroughly and boil off most of the excess water..
- add one package of any generic taco seasoning and one half packet of any generic enchilada seasoning. blend thoroughly..
- in a medium skillet add half an inch of any oil. ( note: olive oil takes longer to cook the tortillas and tends to pop, I advise canola) you'll need a pair of tongs, when the oil is hot slide one tortilla in and after a second or two flip it in half and let it sit for about ten seconds flip it again and let sit for about five. continue until all desired tortillas are cooked. I recommend placing then upside down in a baking dish lined with a few papertowels it takes about ninty percent of the excess oil off..
- cut up your tomatoes and onion and chop up the cilantro for garnishes.
- soon I will have the recipe for a homemade taco seasoning on here but as it is a little long, I neglected to add it at this time. stay posted and I will have it on here soon..
If you find this chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.