Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggnog coffee cake muffins #1 recipe. You can cook eggnog coffee cake muffins #1 using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1:
- Use 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 2 cup of eggnog.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use of filling and streussel:.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Use 2 tbsp of eggnog.
Steps to make Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 12 regular sized muffin cups with spray or paper liners..
- STREUSSEL: combine all and cut with knife or fork until you get coarse crumbs. Set aside..
- MUFFIN BATTER:.
- In a large bowl wisk together all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- In another bowl wisk together all wet ingredients..
- Combine wet into dry and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Fill each prepared muffin cup to 1/3 full..
- Top with about 1 tbl. Streussel filling mix..
- Top with remaining batter equally among muffin cups..
- Top with another tablespoon of streussel mix..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let muffins cool for 5-10 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Makes about 12 regular sized muffins..
If you find this Eggnog Coffee Cake Muffins #1 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.