Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot soft chicken tacos recipe. You can have instapot soft chicken tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel drained.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, chopped.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Provide of Seasonings of choice:.
- You need of black pepper, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, Mrs.Dash Spicy.
- Provide of Soft taco shells.
- Take of Toppings of choice:.
- Take of cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, taco sauce.
Steps to make Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos:
- Place a little bit of vegetable oil in bottom of Instapot and place chicken on top. Season with seasonings of choice..
- Cook on meat setting for 15 minutes. Release steam and allow to rest on cutting board until cool enough to slice..
- Dice into chunks and return to Instapot..
- Slice onions and chop jalapenos and cut lime in half..
- Place onions, jalapeno, corn and Rotel in Instapot. Squeeze lime juice from both halves onto mixture. Stir to incorporate ingredients..
- Place lid back on and cook on vegetable setting for 5 minutes. Release steam and stir well..
- Set up topping station and put in middle of taco shells..
If you find this Instapot Soft Chicken Tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.