Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggnog Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggnog Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggnog bread pudding recipe. You can cook eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggnog Bread Pudding:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg + dash.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- Get 1 oz of brandy.
- Use 3 cup of day old French bread, cubed 1/2".
Steps to make Eggnog Bread Pudding:
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 9 x 9 cake pan.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Whisk in sugar, vanilla, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, salt, eggnog, and brandy..
- Fold in bread cubes and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes in refrigerator..
- Pour bread/egg mixture into greased pan..
- Lightly sprinkle small amount of nutmeg over top..
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, checking center with wooden toothpick..
- Serve warm or cold with whipped cream if desired..
If you find this Eggnog Bread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.