Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggnog French Toast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggnog French Toast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggnog French Toast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggnog french toast bake recipe. To cook eggnog french toast bake you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggnog French Toast Bake:
- Get 1/2 loaf of white bread, broken into pieces.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of egg nog.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract, pure.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark (or light) brown sugar.
- Take 1 of powdered sugar(optional).
Instructions to make Eggnog French Toast Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Place bread pieces in a sprayed/greased 8×8 baking pan..
- Mix remaining ingredients except brown sugar and whisk well. Pour over bread in dish and incorporate well making sure all bread pieces are coated. Sprinkle with brown sugar on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean. Cut into squares and enjoy!! Powdered sugar can be dusted on each serving if you want it sweeter….;).
If you find this Eggnog French Toast Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.