Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken salad Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken salad Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken salad sandwich recipe. To make chicken salad sandwich you need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken salad Sandwich:
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of Capsicum/Bellpepper (preferably green).
- Take 1 packet of Bread slices.
- Prepare 250 of gms of mayonnaise.
- Use to taste of Salt/Pepper.
- You need of Water for boiling.
Instructions to make Chicken salad Sandwich:
- Wash n clean chicken pieces thoroughly and remove the fat..
- Boil water and add salt to it.
- When water comes to boil add chicken pieces and boil the chicken for 10 mins.
- Don't forget to remove the scum gathering on the top of the boiling water.
- While the chicken is boiling, finely chop onion and capsicum and keep aside.
- After the chicken has boiled for 10 mins remove from stove..remove water from the chicken in a seperate bowl.
- Remember…..dont throw away the chicken stock(liquid seperated from the boiled chicken)….preserve it for making sauce,soups and gravy…..
- After the chicken gets cooled down, pull off the flesh from the bones in a plate..
- Will the help of a cleaver or butcher's knife finely chop the chicken bits..
- Now season the chicken mince with salt and pepper, and add Mayonnaise to it..
- Add chopped onion and capsicum to the mixture and mix well.
- Now spread the mixture on the bread.and cover it with the another slice of bread and make a sandwich..
- Enjoy with tomato ketchup or American mustard sauce.
If you find this Chicken salad Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.