Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich recipe. You can have cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich:
- Prepare 1 tsp of grill mate chicken seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dales marinade.
- Take 2 cup of diced chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried cranberry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts (crushed into small pieces).
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of miracle whip (or your choice).
- Provide 3 tsp of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich:
- Bring chicken and whatever seasonings you like to boil then immediately put on low, cover and simmer for 20min. I used grill mate, dales and 1 tsp salt for mine..
- Mix in a medium sized bowl the cranberry, walnuts, garlic powder, wine, salt and pepper and lastly miracle whip..
- Add chicken and stir thoroughly, put in fridge and let sit over night. Always better on the second day, lol!.
- I use it for sandwiches at lunch instead of going out to eat. I put it on whole wheat bread with lettuce and a piece of tomato… yum!.
If you find this Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.