Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun seafood and crab boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun seafood and crab boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun seafood and crab boil recipe. You can have cajun seafood and crab boil using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun seafood and crab boil:
- Use 1 package of shrimp & crab.
- Use of Stock pot.
- Provide 1 of whole lemon.
- Provide 6 ears of or sweet corn/cut in half.
- Take 1 of whole onion.
- Get 1 package of Polska sausage…cut 1/4 slices.
- Prepare 1 package of jumbo shrimp.
- You need l of crableggs.
- Provide 8 of mini red skin potatoes.
Steps to make Cajun seafood and crab boil:
- Bring to boil the season bag..
- Add potatoes, boil for 4 min. Add sausage boil for 5 min..Set aside potatoes and sausage.
- Add corn, crableggs, onions. Cook for 6 min. Combine all ingredients. Let simmer for 5 min. Add any seasonings of your choice. Old bay, onion power, salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimps turn pink. Don't over cook them..
- Remove ingredients to a large serving plate and add more seasonings if you desire. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cajun seafood and crab boil recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.